Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Shadowrun

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Job Application
Handles
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Alice Springs Hive

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Fixer
Admin
The Fixer

The Alice Springs Hive Empty
PostSubject: The Alice Springs Hive   The Alice Springs Hive I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 11:31 pm

The Alice Springs Hive 2ikv0nq

In 2011, the world experienced the Awakening. There were dramatic physical and mystical changes around the world, and central Australia was wracked with mighty mana storms that tore through central Australia, killing hundreds. When the storms had subsided, the Aboriginal mystics were confronted with a horror that they were not prepared for. The region of Alice Springs was overrun with insect spirits, slowly turning the area into one of the largest Hives ever known.

Three times, the Australia and New Zealand Confederation (ANZAC) government has taken military action against the Hive. Each time, although victory was declared, the Hive has never been destroyed. The most recent involvement began when insect spirit infestations were discovered in Perth and Darwin. They were burned out, and the war taken into the Alice Springs Region. For two grueling years, ANZAC troops, supported by Ares and Renraku, fought and died in the desert until the ANZAC government declared the insect spirit numbers thinned enough that they would never prove a threat to the people of Australia again.
Back to top Go down
https://jackpoint.board-directory.net

The Alice Springs Hive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Early Warning :: The Hive-
Jump to: